You can type here any text you want

Anyone off to the junkyard? Need some valve cover studs (TTA)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jan Larsson

Anyone plan to go and grab some TTA style valve covers in the near future and could grab the valve cover studs (see picture) for me (either 6 or even 12 if possible) these come off easily with a 14mm wrench.

I'm getting a set of roller rockers and the studs need to be modified to fit inside of the roller rockers and I like to keep my OEM studs. Of course they been diuscontined from GM so can't go that route so a nice set of used ones will work fine.

So if anyone can grab some for me, or someone got a set they like to part with, PM me or drop me a line jlarsson@tta1078.com and we can work something out.

Cheers

Attachments

• TTA_ValveCoverRockerStud.jpg
    TTA_ValveCoverRockerStud.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 39
Hey, Jan Vintage Parts (VPI) shows to have them. The part number is 25519860 and there # is 877-846-8243 If you can't get them for some reason let me know I can order them in for you. Jason

Jason, can you get a price for them. I see they list 341 in stock so should not run out of them even if we all on the board order a set each :-)

I might have to ask you to help me out getting a set (depending on price) as I wont be able to order them from here.

Jan, We would sell them for $3.55 each plus the shipping to you. I work at a GM dealership in Fort Walton Bch, Florida so It would go thru the dealership. We do some internet business here and sell at 10% over dealer cost.If you need me to get them for just let me know anytime. Jason

Jason, can you get me 6 of them please and I might ask you to send them directly Hartland Sharp for them to modify if that is ok with you.

Jan, There ordered for ya I just called the order in to them. As soon as they come in I'll let ya know. Oh BTW Yes we can ship them anywhere ya like ;) Thanks, Jason

Back