Anyone remember JUSTAV6?

R I P

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends. This really bothers me for the fact that i'm 26 and i have seen and heard of more and more young people passing/taking there own life.

WHEN YOUR AT THE END OF YOUR ROPE TIE A KNOT AT THE END A HANG ON.

I know things can get bad in a man's life but things should not get that bad. Listen guys if anyone of you are having a bad day,week,year. sit down and talk to someone about it. i'll listen and try to help.

R.I.P the code 10-42 means ending tour of duty

you will be missed by your peers here @ TB.com

I'm shocked....... I can't believe that I just met him a couple of months ago when I bought a couple of things from him.

May God bless his soul. No matter how he died.

I'm also shocked that ANYONE would even try to infer or make a comment on the cause of his death. Just thank God that for the friends and family that you have and how fortunate you are.

Very sad.........

hey sorry if i touched some sensitive spots but many of you kept asking the stupid question as to how the guy passed away and nobody seems to want to talk about it so i decided to throw something out there, yes you are right many people die younger and younger everyday but as someone mentioned on the post earlier that he didnt seem himself lately so i figure that maybe taking his own life was the cause, so once again i apologize if i touched some nerves but i seems like nobody has the nerves in here to ellaborate the subject, just have questions but no answers..

wiked87gn said:
hey sorry if i touched some sensitive spots but many of you kept asking the stupid question as to how the guy passed away and nobody seems to want to talk about it so i decided to throw something out there, yes you are right many people die younger and younger everyday but as someone mentioned on the post earlier that he didnt seem himself lately so i figure that maybe taking his own life was the cause, so once again i apologize if i touched some nerves but i seems like nobody has the nerves in here to ellaborate the subject, just have questions but no answers..

I don't know what the circumstances are as to why. Could end up being a private family matter that they wish not to share with anyone, which is fine by me. I was at his mom and dads house last night to bring some food and they are doing a little better. We had some laughs about the "old" days if you can call them that, talked about regular day to day stuff. Mainly, I let them set the tone for conversation. What they want to talk about is what I will talk about.

Please keep them in your prayers, as I know they are still very in need of some.

Thanks

His brother said he passed away due to some medical problems he had. He is now trying to find his car that was sold to raceangel. He wants to buy it back from them and drive it in memory of him till hes gone himself. Lets try and find his car for him. Its the best we can do for one of our fellow Buick Friends.

my85grandnation said:
His brother said he is trying to find his car that was sold to raceangel. He wants to buy it back from them and drive it in memory of him till hes gone himself. Lets try and find his car for him. Its the best we can do for one of our fellow Buick Friends.
i hope he gets the car back...but,you got to remember there is someone that has come to love that car now and to ask her to give it up would almost be like asking me for my wife,well not really cause you can have her..lol..but really hope all ends well for the family..

tommynos said:
i hope he gets the car back...but,you got to remember there is someone that has come to love that car now and to ask her to give it up would almost be like asking me for my wife,well not really cause you can have her..lol..but really hope all ends well for the family..

If I was to die I would want a TR loving friend on here have my car. No one in my family appreciates these cars like we do. I can understand why the brother would want the car back, but "B" might have wanted someone out there to love his car not just because it was his, but because of what the car is.

my85grandnation said:
He was wanting his car back himself if I remember right from one of his last posts.
thats true,i read his post..he truly loved that car and it meant alot to him,a true tr lover,but the new owner feels the same way about this car..she too is saddened to hear of his passing..she posted that he will always be a part of her?and she will always think of him?i personally believe that this lady loves this car alot..and if she sells it back to the brother,she is a very special person for doing that,but if she dont want to get rid of her kid/car that she has grown to love,no one should be mad at her for that by no means...this is between race angel and the brother,no one should be emailing her or putting preasure on her to sell...this is a very Very tuff choice that she will have to make and it should end in a yes or no and left at that...i hope the bro ends up with the car,and if she decides to sell i will put in $100 towards the purchase of this car and would hope others would pitch in even a $1...but once again this is between the bro and race angel...peace to all...

tommynos said:
thats true,i read his post..he truly loved that car and it meant alot to him,a true tr lover,but the new owner feels the same way about this car..she too is saddened to hear of his passing..she posted that he will always be a part of her?and she will always think of him?i personally believe that this lady loves this car alot..and if she sells it back to the brother,she is a very special person for doing that,but if she dont want to get rid of her kid/car that she has grown to love,no one should be mad at her for that by no means...this is between race angel and the brother,no one should be emailing her or putting preasure on her to sell...this is a very Very tuff choice that she will have to make and it should end in a yes or no and left at that...i hope the bro ends up with the car,and if she decides to sell i will put in $100 towards the purchase of this car and would hope others would pitch in even a $1...but once again this is between the bro and race angel...peace to all...

I agree. This is totally between the two parties involved. If she does decide to sell it to the brother I will also try to put some money into the purchase of the car for JustaV6's brother.

RIP Buick Brother

9/17/2005 11:00:00 AM Email this article • Print this article
Seneca Troy ‘B’ Lafler
THREE RIVERS — Seneca Troy “B” Lafler, age 28, died Thursday, Sept. 15, 2005, at the Three Rivers Health Hospital.

He was born April 18, 1977, in Sturgis, a son of Larry and Judi E. (Dell) Lafler. Seneca had been employed at White Pigeon Paper and Leland Engineering.

Surviving are: his parents, Larry and Judi Lafler, Three Rivers; a sister, Tara Lafler, Three Rivers; brothers, Clayton (Crystal) Lafler, Centreville and Joseph Lafler, Three Rivers; nephews, Chad, Alex and Jakob; a niece, Karra; aunts, Sharon Lafler of Three Rivers and Linda Forester of New York; uncles, Rodney Lafler and Donald Lafler, both of Three Rivers; special cousins, Deb and Corey Haines of Three Rivers, Kenny and Terena Holderman of Centreville, Justine Cullifer of Constantine, and Tonisha Balyeat of Three Rivers.

Cremation has taken place. Private family services will be held at a later date. Arrangements were handled by the Eley Funeral Homes of Centreville.

Taken from http://www.sturgisjournal.com/main.asp?SectionID=9&SubSectionID=9&ArticleID=19470&TM=31112.72

they found the car and are getting it back!!!this is a great ending to a new begining...clayton, his brother is just so happy to be getting this car back..to the owners of the car,your great people...i sent my $100 via paypal as i stated i would...with gas prices like they are ,there gona need it..the cars in texas and they are in michigan :eek: ...i bet you someone is smileing down upon the family..that car meant alot to him :)

How could I send a payment of what I have to them to help the brother buy the car? Come on people lets help these guys out and give what we can to them.

I am also from Three Rivers & B was a great friend and a special guy. I like to claim responsibility for his Turbo Buick addiction. I also know more about the history of his car. The original owner of that Florida car has also passed. Many years ago I used to whip B regularly with my 87 T. First in his small block powered Cutlass & later in his Mustangs before he finally gave in to his need for speed & became a Buick brother. We made the trip to Osceola Dragway together for Friday night test-n-tune many, many times. On must of which, he ran my old M&H RaceMasters after I'd switched to Drag Radials.
He & I did the "Buick Brotherhood" thing as well as anyone ever has. I have owned & raced these cars since 1989 shortly after I was in a car accident that broke my neck at C-6 level & left me paralyzed from chest down. B was always a call or just a Nextel "beep" away when I needed a hand & I shared every piece of knowledge I had of these cars to save him time & money & help him get going fast, quick. Man was it ever hard to get him to leave that stock motor alone internally & just use bolt ons!! But he did, for as long as it would let him.
When I bought the third GN in my collection, B was the one who drove it home for me, diagnosing it with a bad TCC Solenoid & he was right. Made me really happy to have shared my knowledge & experience with someone who payed attention & appreciated the fact that I learned these cars the hard ( & expensive) way.
We had kind of lost touch for the last 6 months or so. I found a sweet young lady & fell in love with both her & her 4 year old daughter. Didn't leave time for much else. But I had been wondering about B & got ahold of him about 2 weeks before he died. We talked about a few of the struggles he'd been facing & also about the possibility of him purchasing one of my GN's. We made tentative plans to take 2 of my cars to the track & play. We never made it.

Wow...

This gives me a new reason to get my 4.1 done. I bought it from him, it was dang near perfect condition. Nice guy too when I met him to pick it up. Rest in Peace Brother.

parts needed for justav6!!!!

ok boys im looking for a hood stock,need front mount ic,bumper fillers for the rear,good transmission and your help on what i should do for the combo.i want this thing in the tens,that what b always wanted so im going to do it.it may not be cheep but im doing it so i need to know some combos turbo,inj,pistons,intake,heads,i have the 109 block i plan on going with main caps. and girddle,stock rods also what converter?thanks guys and let me him proud. boosting 4 b,thanks clayton

I just found this thread

this is bad news .. he was a great guy to chat with

I made a few transactions with him also

sad loss :(