You can type here any text you want

Anyone run the M & H street & strip tires?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turbo6Smackdown

I'm looking at these specifically for just cruising around and not tearing up my race tires. Which apparently only last 20, to 30 minutes... I was hoping for just a little more traction than what a radial T/A can provide.
I am looking at the 235/60's for my rear, and whatever cheap shit tires for the fronts.

Not sure which M & H tire you are talking about? I had some bias ply M & H tires that were similar to MT ET Streets on my car. I hated those bias ply tires on the street. The side walls were "NOT" stiff at all and it was scary driving those tires on the street. For many years I used Mickey Thompson Sportsman Pros. They are also a bias ply with some tread and hooked up pretty good. Now days, I've been using Mickey Thompson ET Radials. These tires are fantastic - hook great, drive/ride great, just be very careful if you get caught in the rain.

Craig

I used to run Sportsman Pros on my old Chevelle back in the day. Those dumb bias tires weren't even round. It felt like i had Flintstone's tires on because the rear would bounce when coming up to red lights. Junk tires they were!

I run the M&H drag radial. 275 radial, 28 inches tall on 18 in wheels. Drives just the my old M/T 275/60/15's. Not great for the strip, but I love them on the street. They hook hard unless you try to kill it from a dig. But from a roll, can't beat them for bigger wheels.

A lot of the new cars are running the M&H drag radials in the 17 and 18" sizes with great success.

Back