You can type here any text you want

anyone running these wheels?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Stroker-ace

Boosted-brick
Is anyone here currently running a set of these?

C6 ZO6 replicas, 17X9.5 fronts and 17X10.5 rears...

FRONTS

oe-vette-zo7-18-b-dd-2ps-n1.jpg

REARS

oe-vette-zo7-19-b-dd-2ps-n1.jpg

Ive got these in chrome on my 00 camaro, in chrome. They are BA. Let me know if you want to see them.

Well, I looked at the pic again. Mine arent the deep dish. They are the replicas that look just like the original wheels where the spoke goes all the way to the edge of the rim.

They would look awesome on the GN :cool:

who sells that wheel...interested in those for our 2WD V8 S-10 Blazer project ;)

Scott

Hate to rain on the parade :(

But you better check into the available back spacing on these wheels before getting to excited.

They look to have 6 plus inches of back spacing in the pictures at least and that's a no go on the turbo buicks.

Hate to rain on the parade :(

But you better check into the available back spacing on these wheels before getting to excited.

They look to have 6 plus inches of back spacing in the pictures at least and that's a no go on the turbo buicks.

Ah, but with the right spacer, anything will fit;). That's how I'm running zr1 rims right now :)

and for those wondering, they are made by OE wheel... Look on eBay for them.

Matt

Ah, but with the right spacer, anything will fit;). That's how I'm running zr1 rims right now :)

Matt

thanks...be sure to post pic's if you get them :cool:

Matt

Yes lets see some pics.:cool:

here are the ZR1 rears...

They are off for the winter and I didn't get any pics of the front or the whole car wit them before I switched back to stock wheels for the season....

IMG_2053.jpg

IMG_2054.jpg

IMG_2050.jpg

Back