You can type here any text you want

Anyone seen an 83-84 "Skylark" T type around?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Brad Zeidler

I've been looking for a project that's "different" so I was wondering if anyones seen one possibly for sale? Yes it's the boxy looking front drive Skylark probably only a mother could love, but the T type ones didn't look too bad. No it wouldn't be staying front drive. :cool:

I have seen several in the junkyards. If you happen to spot one before they put it out, ask one of the yard managers and they will sell to you sometimes. Other than that, I see some around town and then eventually broke down and in the j/y. No one seems to advertise them when they do sell. Good luck in your search. I think they are fairly decent looking cars especially in T Type form.

Still looking

:smile: I'm still looking for one. Streetknight-not really interested in the century, olds 443 if you've seen them in the salvage yard could you tell me if it's still there and was it a Ttype? If it was a Ttype how good did it look. What's the yards phone number? Any help inmy quest would be great ;)

The ones I seen are gone but I go every week. If I see one again I can let you know. Do you just need parts or whole car? I would have to catch them before they put them out for parts because once all that paperwork has cleared in CA there is no return to the road. :frown:

Back