You can type here any text you want

Anyone using BFG G-Force T/A KDW

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RUQWKNF27

Its the one with the scorpion design. I am considering this tire in 285/30/20 an 245/35/20 an just wondering if anyone has any personal exp. with it??

I think mine are the G-Force T/A KDWS.... but size 245/50/16 ZR

Not sure if that is the same or not...

I was spo'd by BFG for a few years and used this tire in several sizes on other cars. I LOVE these tires, very good dry, wet, and not too noisy. If you want the better handling tire do the KD... (D is "dry" DW is "Dry/Wet") The KD isnt a great wet tire be warned. Also...I am not sure about your sizes in a KD, and I do know KDWs are available in what you are wanting.

Its the one with the scorpion design. I am considering this tire in 285/30/20 an 245/35/20 an just wondering if anyone has any personal exp. with it??

The KDW's is a good all around tire.

I have the KD's very expensive but excellent handling on dry roads.

I had bought and put these tires on my CTS-V when I had it. I loved them. I was able to pull 1.09 and 1.03 on the in car G Force meter on the street. So they gripped really well. I was pretty happy with their traction too. They hooked much better than the Goodyear Run Craps that came with the car.

HTH

they are on the GTO and seem to be an overall great performance tire. Haven't been to the track with them, but around town they seem to hook well on the street and I've got about 6000 miles on them with no signs of real wear yet.

Back