You can type here any text you want

Anyone using XFI to monitor EGTs?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KevinsZ28

I was wondering if it is possible to have the XFI monitor or read EGT's. I have the EFT bungs in my headers and would like to tune my engine cylinder by cylinder. If possible, I would install a EGT sensor on each side of the engine, tune the cylinders, then move the EGT sensor to the next respective headers. If anyone has done this, did you have to purchase a specific type of EGT Sensor, or would one out of Summit or Jegs work? Any ideas???

Kevin

F.A.S.T has there own EGT setup.
Call Harltine Performance they can set you up.
321-722-1563

Their system is incorprated thru the CAN BUS.
It works real well..
If your harness doesnt have the CAN BUS connectors make sure to
order this also.

FAST: Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT) Module

ask cal he can hook you up Ted thats my next move egt bank by bank otto you have you used this

I have the setup on my new car but I dont have a motor to test it on yet:)
SOON though.

i have the fast egt setup on my pro street car. its idiot proof & works great!!!! i also suggest cal he can get you handled!

Looks good, but can it give you warnings before its too late on the way to meltdown.

i have the fast egt setup on my pro street car. its idiot proof & works great!!!!

Just curious what you are using for thermocouples? Are you using surface mount on the header tubes or are you actually putting a thermocouple into each tube?
Tg

Back