You can type here any text you want

Anyone want to trade Turbo Regal for Mustang

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1badGT

FORD and GM owner....WTF!
I have a beautiful 91 Mustang GT Convertible that I was wondering if anyone wanted to trade a 86 or 87 Turbo regal for.
It is a very low 11 second street car that is of show quality.
(Razor on this board has seen it)
Best of all, among a ton of other mods, it is turbocharged and intercooled.
see it here http://www.cardomain.com/id/1badcobra
I'm not looking to get beat on, i just want another Turbo regal.

it's going to be real hard for a tr guy to change for a mustang, you do have a nice mustang that is running real strong have you tried selling your mustang you should get enough cash to buy a tr and you could have money left over for mod. i like all fast cars but i love my buick.. good luck and i hope to see(or hear ) you that you did get a TR

carlos:)

just my 2 cents put your stang on e-bay . you might be suprised,
btw HI frank and mike

Originally posted by jdsgnx
just my 2 cents put your stang on e-bay . you might be suprised,
btw HI frank and mike

Whats up dude.:D

It is.

yes it is ' whats going on ,bet you can't wait till you get your hands on a bad to the bone BUICKKKKKK!!!!! give me a call
941.473.0136 JD

This is a really nice Stang.. and a big 'ol turbo to boot.

Good luck with its sale, its a really nice car worth every penny your asking for it.

Julio

Originally posted by Razor
This is a really nice Stang.. and a big 'ol turbo to boot.

Good luck with its sale, its a really nice car worth every penny your asking for it.

Julio

Thanks Julio, I appreciate it........:D

What kind of TR are you looking at getting in trade???Ive got a stock turbo car with a few mods,id trade.I love turbo Stangs.Car is a 87 GN with T Tops(dont leak) with 76k miles,Mease 24 row IC,power plate,160 stat,3" ATR DP with dump,HD WG,hotwired 307,adj fp reg,2 5/8" boost and fuel pressure on hood,knock gauge in center console,Scanmaster 2.1,Alpine CD,rear seat braces,front fender braces,chrome maf pipe,and 009 inj.All parts are new with maybe 50 miles and I bought the car 100% stock.Also have all the original parts:)If youre interested,PM me.

Back