Anyone with a "AUCTION INSANITY" Buick GN?

Thanks for the lead on milezone! I ordered a case yesterday. Now if I can find someone to buy the Fords from me! :biggrin: Thanks, Kent

Kent, will you have to break open each set of 4 and remove the GN from the wrapping? I don't want the set of 4 cars, I just want the JL single wrapped GN when Wallmart has it.

Just to clarify there are two different 1:64 cars being discussed in this thread correct?

1 - 87 GN packaged by itself
2 - 87 GN packaged in a set with 3 other cars

I would like to get them both but less interested in the one that comes with the 3 other cars in the same plastic package as I don't want the other 3 and do not want to open the package :-(

OOPS! I did not know that! I actually want it seperate too. I was just pre-ordering so I did not have to take a chance or wait on getting a few at Wal Mart. I guess I will need to decide what to do. Thanks for the info. Kent

Kent, Don't quote me as I do not have one. I just assume if it is a 4pack that they will all be in the same plastic bubble thingy.

I'm not an expert by any means....but, I think the 4-pack is just the way they're being sold. Two 4-packs in this series for 8 different cars.
All the cars should be in individual blisterpacks or "bubbles".
If they do arrive as a 4 car set all packaged together then I'll be very surprised. In the past the "sets" packaged together were usually 5 or 10
car sets. And Milezone's one of the best out there to order from.....
just give them a call to clarify your questions.

Steve

clearing things up.....

the jl auction insanity is single pack blister and milezone is taking preorders for the other buick gn from the jl muscle car release #10. you can preorder a set(4 single blister packed cars 1 being a gn), or a sealed case(which is 2 sets of the 4 differnt cars 4 random selected cars for a total of 12 single blisters) or wait til walmart gets both jl series of cars in :) there ya go :) there are no current multi packed sets with a gn yet!!!!!!

2TURBOT said:
the jl auction insanity is single pack blister and milezone is taking preorders for the other buick gn from the jl muscle car release #10. you can preorder a set(4 single blister packed cars 1 being a gn), or a sealed case(which is 2 sets of the 4 differnt cars 4 random selected cars for a total of 12 single blisters) or wait til walmart gets both jl series of cars in :) there ya go :) there are no current multi packed sets with a gn yet!!!!!!

That sound about right to me, If you order the case you have a chance of getting a white lightning!!!

BTW: Thanks for the link!

wl may be in sealed case :)

i hope soo or we all will have to pay mark up im sure:( tell russ at milezone alex from dyer sent ya:) cya

2TURBOT said:
i hope soo or we all will have to pay mark up im sure:( tell russ at milezone alex from dyer sent ya:) cya

Just ordered my case. Works out well for me b/c I collect other JL's also besides GBodys, I must have 200 or so Muscle cars Stangs, Camaro's, GTO's etc... This is a nice case with three of my favorite cars in it :biggrin: Only 5 left now! Get em quick!

I see that the JL Musclecars release #10 is out. I have seen a few on E bay and even bought 3 for myself. I have a case preordered too! They should hit the stores soon. Anyone seen anymore of the AUCTION INSANITY series out yet??? THANKS Kent

I just got my case yesterday..... No WL GN's but I did get a WL GT. Still no luck in my area with a Auction GN. -Adam

got my JL musclecars series GN yesterday from Milestone. :) I very happy.. Good job JL!

Received my case yesterday also. No White Lightnings though! I have already sold 2 each of both Fords and the GTO. Still have 1 each of the Fords and GTO if anyone is interested. BUT Still no AUCTION CARS here either!!! Kent

Has anyone seen the Muscle Car series GN in the stores yet?I have checked the local Walmarts several times and haven't seen any yet. :( They have been on Ebay for a while.