You can type here any text you want

Anything i should know about GTA rears?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I know most people want all 4 0 offset fronts. I found a good deal on a set that is 2 fronts and 4 rears ( yes 6 rims total). If all you need is a 19.99$ spacer from Kirbans to fit these, whats the big deal?

Am i missing something?

Anyone ever had any issues with getting these powdercoated? The wheels are only 150$ for 6. A few of them are gold, two are silver, and one is black. Planning on getting them all powdercoated black and using one as a fullsize spare.

In the add. It says 1 has damage did u find out witch one ? It might be the front one

Sent from my SPH-L710 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Found a guy that will powdercoat them gloss black and high polish the outer lip for $350, seems to be the average the price. Seems like a good deal to buy these, so if they fit with the spacer without an issue, think i will get them.

Check your fit in that well in the trunk . I had trouble fitting a 15 in there with a 215/75-15 on it. Had to go with a lower profile.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I mean when I tried to fit my 15" spare in the well where the donut spare goes I couldn't close the deck lid as the tire was too large. Might have to lay it on its side like an A body has it.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1388956351.477044.jpg

Ended up getting me a set of them old ricer Rotas to put on lol

JOKE actually got a set of these

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1388956392.534168.jpg

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1388956405.143982.jpg

Back