Appraisals

BADDGUY6

Appraisals *2*

Hi Gang,
If you need a Appraisal for your GN/TType for Insurance ect. Give Richard Reid a call at Honolulu Auto Appraisers Ph. 521-8431. Talked to him about a group rate for us. $45. Just tell him Guy sent you. :)
Aloha,
Guy

TTT

Something we should look into this and maybe do this as a GP. A friend spoke to me what his insurance said to him, his 87 GN is only worth about $3500 on their blue book so if his GN ever gets damaged over that then they will total the GN and this was through Island insurance. So I made a car to the insurance (Statefarm) told me that if the car ever get stolen they would give me the market value for my GN. And you can get some money back on what you put in also but will have to keep all my reciepts. Also they brought its a very good idea in getting your car appraised and this is what Guy did for a few of his cars but you will have update it yearly, by doing this appraisal your guarantee highest dollar amount for you vehicle.

Re: Appraisals *2*

Originally posted by BADDGUY6
Hi Gang,
If you need a Appraisal for your GN/TType for Insurance ect. Give Richard Reid a call at Honolulu Auto Appraisers Ph. 521-8431. Talked to him about a group rate for us. $45. Just tell him Guy sent you. :)
Aloha,
Guy
This was 2 years ago. Might want to ASK how much $$ now.

Guy,

Do you think he would be willing to appraise my SS?

I still dont know what I am going to do with it...<sigh>

The Harley bug has bitten....until I find a deal on a GNX...

Rob

Originally posted by HI85WH1
Guy,

Do you think he would be willing to appraise my SS?

I still dont know what I am going to do with it...<sigh>

The Harley bug has bitten....until I find a deal on a GNX...

Rob
Rob,

Give him a call. I sure he does all kinds of cars. Let me know how much $$ he charges now.

Guy