Arcade Games In the House?

I have Galaga,Galaxian,Ms.Pacman,Asteriods,Deluxe,Centipede,Pole Position 2[cockpitFinal Lap[twin]Bride of Pinbot[pin]Hard Drivin,a Skeeball,and just sold Crazy Climber. No special current needed,just plug it in and have fun

Re: Glad to see everyone likes mame

Originally posted by Chad Oliver
My brother, Brad, was one of the creators of that program. Sony didn't like him too much for that. He also has one for the Mac: http://www.macmame.org/downloads.html . I have yet to see a cabinet system at his house, but they sound cool.
Where can you download the MAME for PC emulator as well as the games? Since it would be a long time before I built a cabinet I'd like to play a few of the games on my PC.

Thanks!
Art.

Originally posted by TurboDiverArt
OK, I'll bite. What's a ROM set? Any web site that list information about this that I can read?

I bought from this guy before and got mine in a few days,way easier than collecting.I have 3444 working games on this PC.

Originally posted by TurboBuickSix
I bought from this guy before and got mine in a few days,way easier than collecting.I have 3444 working games on this PC.
Thanks Dave! That's definitely the easy way to do it. For now I'll be happy to download a game or 2 and try them out. Who knows, I'll probably get hooked and end up having the whole set burned for me!

I did try and download some but laughingly I only downloaded the sound files. I didn't realize I needed the actual ROM’s. I laugh about it now but damn was a pissed then I got them down and then the site ran out of allotted bandwidth and couldn't get the actual ROM's