Are #60 injectors big enough?

I plan on running stock engine with a ta49 , would #60 injectors be large enough? Erics site says on e85 they are good for low 11s.

just go to 80s 60s are not big enough . Also need a decent pump and -8 and -6 fuel lines if you want to do it right

If you haven’t used them I’m sure you could swap them out . You should if u can .80s drive just fine on the street btw

With an unopened engine they would be if the pump was adequate. You need volume at 75psi though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wasn't planning on trying e85 but I thought if I could do it with the injectors I would give it a try. I got a deal on them locally used with a matching chip and regulator.

You would need double pumps most like or a single at higher voltage and or replace the feed line. Keep in mind the head pressure will be higher with stock lines. May need 80+ at the head to get 75 at the rail. Pump output typically drops off drastically as pressure is increased. Adding voltage seems to offset the problem a lot.

I’m about to have some nice -8 feed, -6 return lines that actually fit, are more flexible, and have a little adjustability in them if interested.

2nd me on those lines if challenger mike is out. Price?

4 responses. None are incorrect.
Question was; Are 60's big enough? No goal was listed, so the replies were;

1 - Good to low 11's
2 - Upgrade to 80's
3 - Big enough, if you have adequate fuel delivery
4 - Big enough.