Are there any pre-made sub enclosures for the trunk?

CGASTON said:
Here is a couple of boxes I would like to get rid off

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

That's a weird looking box, can you give more details on it on and for what type of vehicle that would be for?

turbot3.8 said:
That's a weird looking box, can you give more details on it on and for what type of vehicle that would be for?

Those boxes came out of a Grand National. Will fit a gbody car.

CGASTON said:
Those boxes came out of a Grand National. Will fit a gbody car.

Do you have a picture showing how it looks in a car? I've never seen one of those before.

Also what are the specs on it?

I've got a 1.75 cube box I'm selling. Box is mdf an is for a 12" sub, has cut outs in the rear for the 6x9's, so, you can still run those. I'm also selling two amps a Kicker ZX350.4 and a Focal FPS 1.500 with hi-cap. Box 125.00 plus ride amps 500.00 or the pair. Focal amp was 1200.00 with hi-cap and the Kicker was 325.00 I believe. These two will jam a full system. Sub is sold amps and empty enclosure only.

image-4050981578.jpg

Attachments

• image-3520404720.jpg
    image-3520404720.jpg
    424.8 KB · Views: 135
  • image-3752610847.jpg
    image-3752610847.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 139
turbot3.8 said:
Do you have a picture showing how it looks in a car? I've never seen one of those before.

Also what are the specs on it?

I don't have any pics of it in a car. It doesnt sit just flat in the trunk. It fits up under the speakers and up next to the rear seat. Then two clamp style hooks secure it to the braces along the back seat. The box is in storage and I dont have the dpecs.