Are you ready?

Owner?

I talked to the guy standing next to the car, he was a hispanic guy and said he was the mechanic. He would not give any datails. And the car didn't post a time, but my guesstimate was around 5.5 sec in the 1/8 mile. All he said was SBC and dart block. Would not say what turbo or turbos it had. I blieve the owner was a black guy but I didn't get to talk to him about the car.

If he keeps coming to the track I will eventually get the details.;)

Terry... of course it's too far away to tell, but really reminds me of Bill Dukes car. It was bought by a black guy. he had a v8 in it for at least some period of time... I heard he put a v8 then back to a v6.. maybe he went turbo v8.

Was the car really low with draglites? There was a fist sized dent on the right front fender too..

No it had the weld magnum double beadlock rims on the back. The hispanic guy said his brother painted it. I will take pics next friday night if he's there.

He did say he had a twin turbo v6 that was is it before, for sale.

The turbos are mounted right in the centerof the grill. Looks like twin 76mm turbos. He had a proline sticker so I asked if they built it and he said they did. I blieve thats the Tim Lynch bunch over ther at proline.
Still he didn't post his time. They're tight lipped about the car.

Attachments

• IMG_0006.JPG
    IMG_0006.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 470
  • IMG_0007.JPG
    IMG_0007.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 480
The turbos are mounted right in the centerof the grill. Looks like twin 76mm turbos. He had a proline sticker so I asked if they built it and he said they did. I blieve thats the Tim Lynch bunch over ther at proline.
Still he didn't post his time. They're tight lipped about the car.

Terry,

Don't fail me I need more information! :eek:

I'll catch them with the hood open sooner and later and snap a couple of shots but I might have to run after I do...

doubt it either but who knows.

Bills car had a light grey painted cage. Kirkey seats like this looks like. and a Pin on hood like this.. but it was carbon fiber.

Yeah that WAS Billy dukes old GN. The guy who ones it now is Joe Melton, The guy I was standing next to knew the guy and the car. Apparently no one likes the guy, every one kept yelling out "put it in the wall". Well like I said, WAS Billy's car; it did exacly what every one was hoping for right in the wall at the top end of the track. It was much easier to see the tubos with no front clip... :eek: Apparently he had wrecked 4 or 5 other cars just in the last year or so, and people don't care for him too much because of his gangster financial dealings and ways....Must be bad carma

Yeah that WAS Billy dukes old GN. The guy who ones it now is Joe Melton, The guy I was standing next to knew the guy and the car. Apparently no one likes the guy, every one kept yelling out "put it in the wall". Well like I said, WAS Billy's car; it did exacly what every one was hoping for right in the wall at the top end of the track. It was much easier to see the tubos with no front clip... :eek: Apparently he had wrecked 4 or 5 other cars just in the last year or so, and people don't care for him too much because of his gangster financial dealings and ways....Must be bad carma

Wow, there are always people you don't agree with, however I am not sure that I would ever wish a fellow racer to crash.
That car look amazing, I am sorry it I did not get to see more before it's demise.