You can type here any text you want

Arkansas afternoon pic!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dnoel

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1376190977.248651.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I'm in Arkansas also. Don't drive my GN this time of year because the heat and no AC.

I hear ya, at least the cold weather is right around the corner! Are you one of the guys that goes to centerville with James(Hitech6)?

Naw, haven't had a chance to get to centerville with it yet. Prolly make it out there this fall. Have u run out there?

No, my car is still very much stock. No big plans to run it at the track. Just trying to make a reliable driver. Long term, low 12 second capable. I got a list 10 miles long of things i want to do to it right now, but for now I'll drive it and fix what breaks on me along the way!

That's cool. Have u ever checked out Arkansas Street Machines? They do a lot of cruising, car shows and meeting up at various places.

Yeah, I follow them on Facebook. I'm hoping to get out to the Hooters Cruise night, one of these nights. I did take my car down to the power tour this year at the fairgrounds. I kinda wished I still lived in Cabot sometimes, seems there is more going on there compared to Saline County.

Cabot has gotten better lately...ASM gets together the first Thursday every month at Tastee Freeze and on Saturday nights we hangout at Sonic then go cruise the town old school style..lol.
Lots of cool cars and cool ppl.

Back