You can type here any text you want

ARP moly assembly lube on cam lobes?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

rodman99999

Has anyone ever used ARP's moly assembly paste on their camshaft lobes and lifter faces? What Comp gave me with my cam was red, and runny. It's already dripped off the cam. ARP claims, on the tube, that it can be used thata way.

rodman99999 said:
Has anyone ever used ARP's moly assembly paste on their camshaft lobes and lifter faces? What Comp gave me with my cam was red, and runny. It's already dripped off the cam. ARP claims, on the tube, that it can be used thata way.

I actually ran out of engine assembly lube and started using the ARP moly lube on my 1,3,5 cylinder lifters. 580 miles later and still kicking. :)

ARP moly lube works great. I prefer it to a lot of the cam lubes that come form the various cam companies. I've used it for a few years and had nothing but good results.

Neal

rodman99999 said:

Back