Art Freeman's V6 Powered GS

John Wilde

I'm getting too old for this $#!%
Staff member

Attachments

• DSCF1238.JPG
    DSCF1238.JPG
    318.7 KB · Views: 392
Dang! You guys get the pics faster than we do (lol)... who were these secret agents taking spy photos anyway?

And sheesh, what a couple of ugly mugs hangin' out with the car in pic 1, ruining the scenery (lol)... ;)

TurboTR

Gotta love the old school Buick muscle car with the little TT V6.... Neat car, and fast too! :cool:

TurboTR said:
Dang! You guys get the pics faster than we do (lol)... who were these secret agents taking spy photos anyway?

And sheesh, what a couple of ugly mugs hangin' out with the car in pic 1, ruining the scenery (lol)... ;)

TurboTR

Been home sick alll weeked, all I can do is watch movies and look at race coverage on the net.

I knew that was ypu Todd !
a pic of it launching

Attachments

• twinturbobuickv6.jpg
    twinturbobuickv6.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 334
Hey Phil. We may have some video later; my gf was trying to tape some using an old old vid cam with mixed results :)

During qualifying he left one time off the 2 step with about 25 psi boost ;) I think it carried the left front out past the 330' mark (lol). Unfortunately during eliminations (the pic above?) it left too early and with low boost and just kinda rolled out there...

TurboTR

This Buick walks with a big stick. It had to compete with all those big V8 turbo stangs. Art and Todd have done a good job with the lill V6 mill. :biggrin:

I had the pleasure of hanging out with him at Nats, He is a real class act, with a beautiful car.

I wish I had my camera with me while I was in the the water box area.