You can type here any text you want

ate a boosted 2'v gt for dinner last night

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TURBOTERRORV6

The Street killer V6
Last night, i was driving the gn for a late night return cruise from my bro's house. We had a little bar-b-que and a family gatheraround, i decided to leave @ 11 pm last night.On the way back,cruising the lighthed traffic of I-10 east freeway, i guess a gt spots me,and he gave the chase down to catch up to me. I could hear the whinning of his noisey blower of some sort in his LOUD 96-98 gt(his plated read "97blwngt". I looked over,i could see his wife/girlfriend or whatever smiling at me,and the driver of the mustang revving his motor as to say"you aint got nothing :biggrin: > so i decelerated my car to 40 mph,brake boosted the car to 5 pounds. At the moment ,he did the same thing,pace me,dropp it his gear(it was a manual gt).We were passing each other for a good minute or something,then i started with the 1-2-3 honk,last honk,we both hit it,he easily put a car on me :D but i only gave it half throttle ;) and gave up, made his ego much stronger for the moment... :D ,so i gave chase again,and this time,i was going to shatter his dreams :cool: <we paced again,gave him a thumbs up for the so-called beat down to my car,brake boosted the car up to 3 lbs or something like that going @ 30 mph. DiD the 1-2-3 honk, last honk,we both gunned it. I picked up my boost to 10 pounds creeping up speeds,and drop my gear to "D" easily rising to 20 lB(c-16 fuel,,,,,thank god), i pulled his ass to 3 cars or something like that. :biggrin: and walk him like he standing still......hit the brakes(i hope he read my third brake light( 13 secs)lol :D :eek: :biggrin: . After the second race,he never caught up to me,and i even slowed my speeds down to 50 mph, but he just didnt want to go again,lol...and this time was going to spray,lol.......

Dime a dozen... :p I had a race like that a while back against a 150 shot 02 GT and a 89 hatchback with a blower and nitrous, pulled the 02' GT by a half car or something at half throttle and then the other guy saw how much I pulled him by and figured he could take me. So I lined up and wasted the guy.. was so funny. :tongue:

Good kill, too bad he wouldn't come back again for the spray...

Back