ATR 3" DP fitment?

JDSfastGN

I just got mine on a couple of days ago and was wondering how close everybodies DP came to the fenderwell near the AC dryer? I had to trim away at the fender so it would fit. I do have the ATR headers so it has to swing out a little further than their normal DP I think. My friend with his TType has about 4 " of room on his, but the DP appears to be very similar in bends. Do the ATR headers move the turbo at all or is this normal for anybody else? It has new motor mounts as well.

i just did a car this weekend and noticed that the NAPA motor mounts have made the engine sit up about an additional 1 inch higher than stock-

perhaps this is why you had to trim?

Its a polymount and stock replacement mount and even an inch would not help at all, im not worried about it, it shouldn't hurt anything, i was just curious.:cool:

Mine hit the plastic inner fender, new polymounts, helped with the rest of the problems. I just had it buffed out to, and I didn't notice till I came back from a short test ride, black spooge on my shiny pipe.

:cool:

It doesn't fit because the ATR headers have probably flexed enough that the turbo isn't in the exact same location now. It happened on mine also. The turbo's inlet was pointing slightly down and not level causing the pipe to hit.