ATR Headers

T'squick6

Hey i was thinking about buying some ATR header and was wondering if i would have any problem with my terry houston 3 inch downpipe. If there is a certain part number i would appreciate it
Thanks

yes you will....a stock header TH down pipe will not fit if you use ATR headers...so add in the cost of a new downpipe:)

So your saying i can't use my downpipe with any of atr's headers because didn't want to use an atr downpipe. I really like the houston one.

You can use a Houston downpipe, but it has to be made to clear the ATR Headers...

in other words, Terry Houston makes a downpipe that will fit ATR headers.......the one you have now will not fit and without extensive mods (more than a dent...) it won't fit

so if you want ATR headers you must buy a specific TH downpipe to fit.....

I beleave Terry Houston makes a set of headers the price is around $995. In matter of fact Quad Air sells them.

Originally posted by azgn
in other words, Terry Houston makes a downpipe that will fit ATR headers.......the one you have now will not fit and without extensive mods (more than a dent...) it won't fit

so if you want ATR headers you must buy a specific TH downpipe to fit.....

Yes, Terry Houston makes a downpipe that is designed to fit with the ATR headers. The regular THDP will NOT fit because the ATR headers need more clearance and the pipes will hit.

Originally posted by T'squick6
Hey i was thinking about buying some ATR header and was wondering if i would have any problem with my terry houston 3 inch downpipe. If there is a certain part number i would appreciate it
Thanks

How fast do you want to go?? The stock headers are good to at least mid tens if not faster! RA had his wife's Limited running low tens with the stock headers. If you don't have the right combo the ATR heders could slow you down. Just my .02

Good Luck

Re: Re: ATR Headers

Originally posted by CPAKCP
How fast do you want to go?? The stock headers are good to at least mid tens if not faster! RA had his wife's Limited running low tens with the stock headers. If you don't have the right combo the ATR heders could slow you down. Just my .02

Good Luck
I would have to AGREE with CPAKCP on this one. Spend your money on something else.

I didn't plan on buying the headers but both of my stock ones have been welded and whoever did it welded through the headers and made quarter inch holes all over them. So thats why i got them

downpipe

i got a thdp for headers for sale if any one is interested. I am also willing to trade it for some parts. You can email me at Ncsord4@aol.com Make me a reasonable offer.