atr intake

87 gnash

i am looking at purchasing an atr intake on my completely stock 87 GN... i do not want to alter anything else as i am still learning and i would like to keep the rest within my reach right now...

if i do this, will i have to make other adjustments with this unit (ie MAF, O2 sensor problems?)

any help would be appreciated

with just a intake you will be just fine...I've seen MUCH more modification on a TR with little to no tuning, but if you want to get started I would sure recommend a new fuel pump, hot wire kit, adj. fuel press. regulator, to go it (if you have the dough of course)...after that a better boost guage and adj. wastegate...you'd be suprised at what this would do for you...Oh and free flowing exhaust is always a plus, it'll spool MUCH better if you add a downpipe and exaust, and somewhere in there a chip...I'll specific products out because I don't have much idea about price vers. benifit on these cars...If you look thourgh the parts for sale ads here I'm sure you can find most of what you're looking for used.