ATR mild steel headers?????

Monte231SS

Predator seeking its prey
Does anyone out there have a set of mild steel not stainless headers from ATR. I have a set on the car i bought and i'm a little puzzled? I thought when they were in business, that they only sold stainless ones. I lost my old catalog i had from them but don't recall seeing the mild steel ones. Anyone with any info/feedback on this?

Does anyone out there have a set of mild steel not stainless headers from ATR. I have a set on the car i bought and i'm a little puzzled? I thought when they were in business, that they only sold stainless ones. I lost my old catalog i had from them but don't recall seeing the mild steel ones. Anyone with any info/feedback on this?

I don't have the ATR brand but i do have a set of Kenne Bell mild steel headers that i bought new in 1997 and they are still in great condition . I've seen the ATR headers in their catalog and the Kenne Bell headers are identical to them.

Kenne Bell did offer their headers in both stainless steel and mild steel,maybe the ones you have are from Kenne Bell and not ATR.

John :smile: