You can type here any text you want

atr pitbull chip how fast

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blackstallion

how fast can you go with the pitbull chip in the quater mile,i running it in my we-4 kn ram air,single 3 inch exhuast no cats,alky injection 19 pounds 91 octane 0-2 degree kr stock injectors E3270 fuel pump(91 gmc syclone fuel pump)ran 13.1 @106 on 91 octane 295/50/15 dunlop street tires (bald) with a 2.3 60ft. with a unknown strip chip,but this pitbull chip feels waaay stronger at wot how fast can u go with the pitbull chip.

Well if you just got some real tires and brought that 2.3 60' down you'ld be in the 12s already.

Originally posted by blackstallion
how fast can you go with the pitbull chip in the quater mile,i running it in my we-4 kn ram air,single 3 inch exhuast no cats,alky injection 19 pounds 91 octane 0-2 degree kr stock injectors E3270 fuel pump(91 gmc syclone fuel pump)ran 13.1 @106 on 91 octane 295/50/15 dunlop street tires (bald) with a 2.3 60ft. with a unknown strip chip,but this pitbull chip feels waaay stronger at wot how fast can u go with the pitbull chip.

Not about how fast you can go with that chip, but how much damage your doing by using it. It's very old school with lots of timing, that hammers the bearings out of the bottom end of the motor, and if things go a tad bad, you have no cushion for error, ie get a bad tank of gas.

Be sure to keep that Alky bottle filled.

Instead of asking how fast your car will go, you should be asking how fast will my headgaskets pop!! The ATR chips use BIG timing...I think the last time I looked at an old ATR program I had, it was something stupid like 30º-32º of WOT timing; WAY TOO MUCH unless your running 12 psi or something inanely low like that. Loose that chip and do yourself a favor and have Eric at turbotweak.com burn you a new chip....you'll be glad you did!

headgasket pop!!

The pitbull chip has a max of 26 degrees of timing i checked the specs the strip chip has 32 i have an custom alky kit i straight denatured alcohol i used to run a strip chip for about 6 months and it did have hella timing but i with the alky coming in at 1psi i never had a problem it wasn't a atr strip chip though,see here in cali we have to get alky alls we can get at the pump is 91 octane,go to alkycontrol.com and you will see 26 psi run and a agressive chip with no knock.

Back