Asking Price: $4,000
Vehicle Location: Topeka, KS
Method of Contact: Private Message
Phone 1: - Times:
Phone 2: - Times:
Contact E-Mail:

Vehicle Options
Total RPO Codes:
Power Windows • Power Door Locks • Power Driver's Seat • Limited-Slip Differential (Posi) • Rear Defroster • Remote Driver Mirror • Rear Spoiler • 2 Speed Wipers w/ Delay • Air Conditioning • Tilt Steering Column • Electronic Cruise Control • Power Antenna •

Vehicle Modifications
Supension/Brakes/Steering:
New stock tranny mount and driver's side motor mount
New front rotors/pads/wheel bearings
Vacuum brake conversion
Engine Management/Fuel Delivery:
TurboTweak chip for stock injectors/91 octane/anky injection
Walbro fuel pump with hotwire kit
TTA fuel presure regulator (237)
MAF Translator+

Diagnostic Equipment:
VDO boost, water, and oil pressure gauges
Turbo/Intercooler/Intake:
K+N 13" filter w/chrome intake pipe
3" LT1 mass air flow sensor
Downpipe/Exhaust/Catalytic Converter:
Hooker exhaust system w/test pipe
Engine Top End :
Mildly ported cylinder heads w/3 angle valve job
Comp Cams valve springs
New RJC head gasket kit installed
Engine Bottom End :
.040 over pistons
Differential:
B&M shift kit
Wheels/Tires:
Full size spare on GN wheel

Vehicle Description
Body Damage/Modifications
WAS is excellent condition when I put it up for sale a month ago. Sadly, I was in a front end collision one week later. The front bumper/header panel/grill are done. I can include the pieces if you'd like. The passenger side front fender is likewise in need of replacement. It is bent up a bit but still on the car. The passenger side door does not contact it and opens freely. There is some chipped paint on the passenger side door however. The drivers side fender is in great condition, however there is a large (1") gap between the bottom of the fender and the drivers side door.

The impact was not bad enough to push anything into the engine compartment. The radiator is intact and holds coolant fine. In fact, the furthest the front end damage went was bending a few fins in the AC compressor. The AC still blows cold air. The only damage to the hood is a crack in the paint about 1/2" in from the leading edge extending for about 3".

The car starts, runs, and drives fine but isn't street legal due to the front clip being on the ground (headlights, blinkers, etc. I had it flatbedded to my brother in-laws house and then drove it a bit before parking it in his garage.
Interior Damage/Modifications
The driver's seat was ripped and then restitched for about a 4" length. Other than that, all seats are in great shape. The driver's side has a power seat which works in all direction.

I was in the process of replacing the headliner, so the old material has been removed, all the crap scraped off, and a new headliner is in the trunk in the unopened box from when I ordered it. I was going to install it that weekend. :(
Mechanical Problems
The power antenna "works" in that if it is plugged in, it will run forever. I guess when the previous owner installed a different stereo, he couldn't figure out how to make them work in conjunction, so he just unplugged the motor under the hood. I'm also going to go out on a limb here and say the headlights don't work. ;)

I had installed a Razor's progressive alky system in the car a couple months before the accident. On impact, the line going from the tank to the pump was damaged and all of the methanol leaked out into the intersection. None of the other components look to be damaged. I have heard that the electronics do not do well in an impact, even though they are located inside the car. I have not tested the system for function, but all of the parts are there. It may work, it may not. Buyer beware.
Miscellaneous
At this point, I'm selling the car as a whole. It can be a fixer upper, or a parts car for you. It has a clear title with no bank lien on it. The car was not totaled and DOES NOT have a salvage title. Again, it has a clear title. I don't have the time, space, or desire to part this car out. It's a very good deal at $4,000. Feel free to make lower offers, but I'm going to hold out for at least a couple of weeks to get the full $4K. The first one to come up with $4K gets it. I'm sure I'll think of more pertinent details and will post them as I do. I'll also post pictures shortly. The car is located just outside of Topeka, KS.

018.jpg

019.jpg

020.jpg

021.jpg

023-1.jpg

024.jpg

028-1.jpg

030.jpg

031-1.jpg

Here are some pictures from before the minivan pulled out in front of me and just stopped. They show the paint job a little better w/o all the tree reflections and such.

IMG_2699.jpg

IMG_2700.jpg

IMG_2701.jpg

IMG_2704.jpg

Holy hell that is a good deal for an easy fix!!!!! It's even close!

If I had $4k i'd be at your house tonight with a trailer.

Thats a good deal:wink: I will be in Topeka next week.

I have enough long term debt at the moment. However if I was single I'd be there anyway. If I bought anything else at this time it'd have to have a very comfortable back seat, because i'd be sleeping in it.