ATR SS Headers/HKS wastegate/TH SS Downpipe

hemi8

Goin Sideways
ATR stainless steel headers, crossover has HKS wastegate. Coated with ultra high temp. blue ceramic coating by HPC (High Performance Coatings) to keep underhood temps down. Hole drilled in passenger side header for exhaust gas temperature sensor. Crossover has clearanced ie: well-placed indents to keep crossover from contacting the passenger side rear control arm bushing.
TH 3" stainless steel downpipe. Bung for wideband 02sensor and flange for wastegate exhaust. Professionally Coated with black high-temp. coating. Clearanced, ie: well-placed indents to clear the body in 2 places.
Stainless steel wastegate-to-downpipe exhaust pipe which was custom made, its removable to allow R&R of each exhaust part.

I am the original purchaser of all items and have receipts for everything. Everything fits and does not leak, the wastegate will control your turbo, I don't care how big it is. I put a RJC block-off plate between the turbo and the DP to render the built-in flapper valve inop. I ran a Innovate wideband 02 sensor in the DP, the bung is located 18" away from the turbo per Innovates instructions. I run the

factory HVAC system and everything fits perfect.
If you need specific pics of something let me know.
I am changing to a stage 2 setup. I will be selling my ported Champion GN1 aluminum heads with valve covers within the next couple of weeks.

Headers/crossover/HKS external wastegate/THDP/Wastegate-to-DP SS pipe: 900.00 + shipping + Paypal fees DSC03704.JPGDSC03705.JPGDSC03708.JPGDSC03709.JPG (Paypal or MO)
Mike