You can type here any text you want

ATTN: All FL Buicks....2nd Annual Cars for Charity meet in Melbourne Aug 16th!!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bmsport

ATTN: Buicks in Central Florida, I'd like this opportunity to inform you about a show for this years Charity meet held by my local club www.Brevardmotorsports.org and is benefitting the Central Forida chapter of the Leukemia-Lymphoma Society (blood cancer and related diseases)

The date is set for August 16th which is a Saturday. It is to be held at the Melbourne Square mall on Hghwy 192 in Melbourne, Fla. The fun begins at 4:00pm and ends at 10:00. We figured since it's summer it'd be better to have a night show so as to be a tad cooler for all to enjoy. The itinerary includes a show portion (with trophies), music (we have a DJ so far, but are trying to snag a local band as well), and most importantly a MOBILE DYNO is going to join us this year. Our friends at Breathless Performance are going to come up for the day for those of you wanting to know what kinda ponies you're puttin to the pavement. Prices are as follows ('member guys...CHARITY)

Show(which we suggest most do..you don't have to have your car judged): $15

Dyno: $20 for one pull/$30 for two

Walk around, ect: $3.00

Now that is all I have for now. I just wanted to let all you guys know this is happening and wanted to get a feel for those who might be interested in attending. We would love for as many of you guys to show as possible. This is for a great cause and we hope to outdo last years show triple time. It's not that far of a drive for most you guys in O-town, G'ville, Tampa,ect......

Anyone interested let me know......

-The Brevard Motorsports Team

Back