Attn. All Vendors Need Suspension Parts for local PINKS episode

van460

My name is Van Burgess from MO, ive been recently informed to make a showing at a www.pinks.tv/ shoot in st.louis. Im going in as a first alternate and guranteed a spot on a upcoming episode for season 4 if not taken at st.louis. So here i am 2 weeks away starting on new car from scratch and need some sponcers for rear suspension parts. A lot of sponcers and people have came thru but there are several things left so im asking for your help. if there is any in question about the truth to this ive been asked to tell you to contact my guy at pinks if need be. Nate Pritchet at nate@shockermotorsports.com,nate@pullin.tv and tell him what you wanting to do and who im am etc. We are getting ready a 84 monte g-body and looking for shocks and rear suspension parts,upper,lowers,front-rear shocks, aire bags etc. Feel free to check out this weekend progress on my web site at www.burgessperformance.com and contact me there or via van460@hotmail.com if interested. Will need stickers and shirts to put on car of coarse.

Thanks
Van Burgess