ATTN: Larry Barry! RE: email you sent me!!!

D

dconnor

Sorry about posting my reply here to the email you sent me, but your swbell.net address has bounced every time I tried to reply!!!

Larry,

We aren't doing a newsletter for now, to be honest I simply don't have the spare time to get one put together. The $10.00 a year membership goes towards buying food/snacks for meetings ($30~$50 per meeting), trophies for the viewer's choice car show in the spring (~$120) & annual chili cook-off winner's plaque (~$25), door prizes for club meetings (coolers, buick related goodies, etc.. $25 to $50 per meeting.) We also now have the added expense of paying for web site hosting ($9.95 per month) since the free server our site was on is no longer available.

Are you on the club's email list? If not and you'd like to be, I can get an invite sent to you. That is really the best way to keep up to date on club happenings, request tech advice & tips AND provides a venue for posting any spare parts you may have for sale OR may need to pick up locally.

Doug C.

-----Original Message-----

Subject: dues

Dear Doug:

I was just reading the message board at turbobuick.com and realized that I've never received anything for my dues. I sent a check for $10 on 5-15-01 (#xxxx) to the Houston Buick Club. To date I've not received any newsletters. Do you send a newsletter?

Thank you,

Larry A. Barry, DDS
87 Regal with Turbo Package
87 Regal Limited with Turbo Package