You can type here any text you want

ATTN: Las Vegas Turbo Regal Owners

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

VETKILR

Staff member
Trying to gauge interest to see all those buick owners who live in the valley who would be interested in meeting up at a bar or restaurant in the next couple of weekends or later on in the year??? Any takers? Possibly at Pinks all out race? Pm me all your ideas, and thanks in advance!

Hey guy's, I just moved to Vegas from Washington state a few weeks ago. My Buick is still in Washington till I can bring it down here. Let me know when the get together is !

Hey guy's, I just moved to Vegas from Washington state a few weeks ago. My Buick is still in Washington till I can bring it down here. Let me know when the get together is !
-------------------------------------
Welcome, J. Kelly, to the Southwestern Section. Already missing the rain, I'll bet.

Yo, J. Kelly....
I'm doing an impromptu meet-n-greet at my house tomorrow (Friday) night. Should be probably six or so local Buick guys. Call me on my cell if interested. 580-8863

Trying to gauge interest to see all those buick owners who live in the valley who would be interested in meeting up at a bar or restaurant in the next couple of weekends or later on in the year??? Any takers? Possibly at Pinks all out race? Pm me all your ideas, and thanks in advance!
Becareful & don't let your car out of sight. A lot of Buicks get ripped of in Vegas. I'm sure Len Freeman can attest to that.

Yo, J. Kelly....
I'm doing an impromptu meet-n-greet at my house tomorrow (Friday) night. Should be probably six or so local Buick guys. Call me on my cell if interested. 580-8863
Scott, I would like to stop by but I dont get off work till 11:00p.m.

hopefully next time !

Id Be Interested Give Me A Call 232-9800 Dave THE CANNERY IS HAVING A SHOW SAT AT 4 PM (CRAIG AND LOSEE)MAYBE WE COULD CRASH THAT SHOW AND HAVE SOME REAL CARS OUT THERE 09/01/07

Back