You can type here any text you want

AUDI quattro

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Marco31

2 Audi Quattro's for trade for a 86-87 running GN... One is a 1987 Audi quattro wagon with 5 cylinder turbo motor with 5 speed.. both Audi's are power everything and leather seating.. The Audi wagon has over 5,000 $ into it over the past year and needs NOTHING... The other Audi is and 1988 4 door Quattro,, bought from the original owner,,garaged kept and in showroom condition.. Both Audi's as I mentioned are the 5 cylinder turbo engine that gets 23 mpg , leather seats.. both have power driver and passenger seats, the wagon has dual climate control for the rear passengers.. both have the awesome Audi quattro full time 4 wheel drive with the ability to manually lock in air lockers on each differetial.. Both cars have original service records since new... call 513-460-5630 for details... not for sale,,,but only for trade for what I want,, and that is a 86-87 GN... so if u call me with cash offers your wasting your time and my time
and let me not forget when I say these cars need nothing, I mean nothing! They have been serviced fully to the AUDi service standards.. meaning,, every 3 years belts and hoses got changed on these cars and anything else including oil changes timing belts... All proven with detailed service papers and both owned by wealthy owners who kept them better than new.

MARK

Marco31 said:
2 Audi Quattro's for trade for a 86-87 running GN... One is a 1987 Audi quattro wagon with 5 cylinder turbo motor with 5 speed.. both Audi's are power everything and leather seating.. The Audi wagon has over 5,000 $ into it over the past year and needs NOTHING... The other Audi is and 1988 4 door Quattro,, bought from the original owner,,garaged kept and in showroom condition.. Both Audi's as I mentioned are the 5 cylinder turbo engine that gets 23 mpg , leather seats.. both have power driver and passenger seats, the wagon has dual climate control for the rear passengers.. both have the awesome Audi quattro full time 4 wheel drive with the ability to manually lock in air lockers on each differetial.. Both cars have original service records since new... call 513-460-5630 for details... not for sale,,,but only for trade for what I want,, and that is a 86-87 GN... so if u call me with cash offers your wasting your time and my time
and let me not forget when I say these cars need nothing, I mean nothing! They have been serviced fully to the AUDi service standards.. meaning,, every 3 years belts and hoses got changed on these cars and anything else including oil changes timing belts... All proven with detailed service papers and both owned by wealthy owners who kept them better than new.

MARK

Not to be a dick but I would say sell them both then look for a clean GN or T-type?? I mean these are cool cars but I dont know to many that would want to trade a good GN for 2 80' Audis ?? I maybe wrong but dont think so.
Just my .02 cent

Back