You can type here any text you want

audio parts and how to interest thread for Bg

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

garyk1970

Electronics Moderator
Staff member
is there any interest for me and Rico to bring up some car audio (speakers,stereos,kits,etc) equipment and installation parts specific for the TR's and maybe have some kind of tech session on how-tos for our cars??including the aux input mod,dash disassemble and reassembly how tos,etc....

we could bring;
pioneer stereos cd w and w/o ipod

4x10 pioneer and maybe a less expensive brand

dash speakers

6x9's

4x10 to 6x9 adapters

the correct flush mount dash kits

harness,including the harness/ant adapters to install later model delco cd in the TR

some inexpensive trick tools we use to make installs easier

just a thought,we are planning to bring up a truck load of parts,so why not some good affordable audio???
heck, i would be able to do some installs too....

Who knows, I might learn a new trick.:tongue: Or at least meet and talk audio.:biggrin: Where are you gonna be at and when? I'll be getting in late Wed.
John

Who knows, I might learn a new trick.:tongue: Or at least meet and talk audio.:biggrin: Where are you gonna be at and when? I'll be getting in late Wed.
John

we will be in BG Thurs morning......not sure when/if this will happen,no interest??:confused:

we will have parts,so stop by the swap meet area and we can shoot the breeze:cool:

Back