You can type here any text you want

Audiobahn pro pressure sub??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

johnjj728

I just bought a 12" AW1200Q subwoofer, haven't installed it yet but the craftsmanship is pretty dang impressive. Fit & finish for all of the components is top notch & the chromed basket is almost too pretty to hide in a box.

I've heard several systems using this sub and I was impressed with the depth & clarity from this speaker. Lows hit HARD and deep, yet it was still very sharp & clear through the entire "low" range, not a sign of muddiness at all. Try a search on ebay, I got a smoking hot deal from a guy there.

A 10" should work fine for ya & is what I normally run, just let myself get a little carried away when I saw how cheap the 12" could be gotten for. :)

I ran a 10" Cerwin Vega Vega series sub in a Q-logic box for quite a while (got stolen) & I was VERY happy with it. The box was too big for the rear shelf but sat nicely in the floor of the trunk and wasn't TOO obtrusive sitting there. A 10" will work better for punk/rock/blues/alt so if you listen to a lot of rap or techno I'd stick with a 12".

Doug C.

I bought one for my younger brothers car, and i made the box myself. It hit hard and tight, i was going to keep it for myself. It was the 12" one, but it requires a little less air space compared to the subs i use in my cars. I made the box for 1 cubic foot of airspace, 12" x 12" x 12". That would make it 13.5" high, and i think that would fit on the trunk deck, between the deck speakers as well. I will get some pics of my rear trunk set up as well.

Scott

Back