AudioWizard door pods

6APPEAL

I installed my door pods that I ordered from AudioWizard today. Man, these things are great:D :D . I'll say that pictures do not do these pods justice. AudioWizard was able to fit a true 6 1/2" mid-bass driver in the pods without me having to cut the inner door panel:p . Once again, thanks Eddie, they were worth the wait! ;) Now I'll attempt to link to some pics:eek: .

http://www.picturetrail.com/johnneal

I'll post more pics as the rest of the install progresses.

Re: your door pods

Originally posted by the wrath
where did you get those i want some and how much

Wrath!!....From me of course!!!!! :) :D If you are interested, e-mail me for details and price, thanks.

John, thanks so much for the plug! :) I am glad that you are happy with them. My main goal was to make them fit with out having to cut your door skins and now that I see them installed, I achieved just that! :cool: :) Thank you so much for your patience and your business! :) :)

Wow that is awsome stuff you do:D, i look forward to doing buisness with you later on after i get things straitend out

Mr. Wizard could you email me pricing on those? :)

What drivers do you recommend since I am sure you have tested them a bit. :D

Where do the wires go?

TIA

boss06518@aol.com

Originally posted by salvageV6
"Mr. Wizard could you email me pricing on those? :)"

Sending you an e-mail......... :)

"What drivers do you recommend since I am sure you have tested them a bit. :D"

I am very partial to a/d/s (obviously) :) and Boston Acoustics, excellent mid-bass drivers!

"Where do the wires go?"

The wires go through the door panel to the pod. In Scott Mazzies pods, I was able to hide the passive x-overs in the pod with his Kappa components or he could have hidden them under the dash or where ever he choice.

Originally posted by LTNG KLLR
"Wow that is awsome stuff you do, i look forward to doing bussiness with you later on after i get things straitend out"

Thanks! I will be here when you are ready. :)

Originally posted by Ed Valvo
"Wow, I'm interested. E-mail me the info too!"

Sending you an e-mail, thanks!

Wow, what a response. Eddie, I hope the rest of the car receives this many compliments as the install progresses. Thanks again, John.
:D :D

Originally posted by 6APPEAL
Wow, what a response. Eddie, I hope the rest of the car receives this many compliments as the install progresses. Thanks again, John.
:D :D

Thank you for the kind words John!! :) Its nice when people appreciate my work. Please keep us posted on the install and be generous with the pics! :cool:

I can't wait to get mine put in. Who else is having this done? Can anything be done with the rear panel?

Originally posted by Chris Brooks
looks great! Can u shoot me PM about the price?

Chris, I tried to send you a PM but your box is full. Shoot me an e-mail for price and details, thanks.

Ed, get in contact with MCSS383 on this board, he has a set of pods built for the back armrest area for a set of 8" mid bass. I got your e-mail, I just finally had time to sit down and cruise the board! :D I hate manditory overtime but I enjoy my fat checks that make up for working on my days off!