You can type here any text you want

August 14th @ Bradenton

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Justin231

I was wondering if anyone was planning on going to the open strip at Bradenton/DeSoto this Thursday? I am going to be making my first passes in my TR and I was wondering if there would be any of yall to associate with while I am there. Thanks

-Justin Spaulding

Well, i was in doubt if they would have it open because of the rain. I called the track and they said those rained out last week could bring their slips and get in free. They didnt say anyhting about it being canceled. So I drive 70 miles to the strip and no ones there. Talk about being bummed out. So I just laid a nasty patch in the driveway through 1st and 2nd for about 75feet. Maybe next time I will get a run in.

Justin,

Where are you at in SW FL? I used to live in Ft Myers and still have a couple TB friends over there.

Terry

Man i'm in heavy withdrawal..been a month of solid rain when I can go..went this afternoon..wooosh..rained out as well..

I'll be out there this thursday nite..4 sure

I was surfing the web saturday around noon and I got on the Bradenton Speedway Site and to my benefit they had T&T from 10-3. I called em up and they said I could run. So I kamikazed up there with my brother and my friend. Got there around 230 and barely made it in. There wasnt a line at all. So I was able to make 4 runs in 30 minutes with 5 minute cool downs. Even though they were horrible conditions (110F on the track and wicked humidty) I still got the best/only slips in my TR. I expierented with (D) verse D. I put a gallon of 110 in her(all I could afford). My Best run was:
*14.271@94.02mph...60'=2.047

It was slower than what I had predicted, but with the heat and with no pressure in my bags due to a blown bag I figured it was okay.

Back