You can type here any text you want

Autoprom

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I haven't used it on a normal 12277148 so far.
But, I have used on my custom 1227148, 1227749, and the PCM in my truck. It's worked fine with the 148, 749, and the PCM. When using the Romulator on the truck it always like to act up, and to get it to even kind of work took wrapping it in AL foil. Autoprom, just linked up and kept on ticking.

So far I've just been mostly using it with the Tunercat R_T software. Their original Autoprom software was designed on XP machines, and my 98 stuff has caused some grief to get right. They have some new fixes they're working on.

So far it's really nice, but still sort of a WIP.
I've been dealing with Moates for about as long as he's been in business, and he's one of the vendors you don't have to worry about, IMO.

The other nice thing is you can edit the .ecu files, and .ads files to work on whatever you have the decoder ring to play with, with the restriction of being OBDI.

It looks to be the nicest item out there since it incorporates so much into one box.

Bruce, Any more info on this?
Is this going to work with the stock GN ECM?

Back