average gains w/ stock location IC

I have the stock location 23 row gbodyparts.com one, but I have yet to get my car running yet, lol. It is a sweet looking piece though. Of course I had that nice polished finish powder coated dull silver though. :eek:

I currently have a precision stock location. Fits pretty good not too bad price either. Last year my car ran a 12.50 @ 108mph and this year all I added was a TE60 turbo, precision I/C and a 3" downpipe. Well after these parts it ran a 11.39 @ 118mph first time out with it at 23psi boost. I know the turbo helped some but I think the intercooler made the biggest difference. As far as performance goes I can't really say how much power you can expect with this I/C but I bought it thru Hartline Performance and Cal said that you will notice a huge improvement over the stocker. This thing is huge compared to the stocker. The shroud actually fits around the front sway bar. Not quite as easy to remove and install as the stocker but fits really good. A little more tuning a boost netted me an 11.10 at 119 mph.

Just my $.02.

Stock I/C and 275x50x15 Nittos (25.75" tall) = 105 MPH, Thunder Fab I/C and 27" Hoosiers = 112 mph - no other changes.

I currently have a precision stock location. Fits pretty good not too bad price either. Last year my car ran a 12.50 @ 108mph and this year all I added was a TE60 turbo, precision I/C and a 3" downpipe. Well after these parts it ran a 11.39 @ 118mph first time out with it at 23psi boost. I know the turbo helped some but I think the intercooler made the biggest difference. As far as performance goes I can't really say how much power you can expect with this I/C but I bought it thru Hartline Performance and Cal said that you will notice a huge improvement over the stocker. This thing is huge compared to the stocker. The shroud actually fits around the front sway bar. Not quite as easy to remove and install as the stocker but fits really good. A little more tuning a boost netted me an 11.10 at 119 mph.

Just my $.02.

Two thumbs up for thos numbers with a TE60.... good job.

V4

4 tenths on a Mid 12 second car, and around 4 mph, iirc
Next to Alky, it was my best upgrade

upgraded IC for stock location

I like the one from Precision Turbo & Engine. I don't know who makes the one gbodyparts is selling.