You can type here any text you want

Azz handed to me by a Honda

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Maybe his xlr8r stuck to the floor............:biggrin: ........

you should of came up with a story and let it fester for awhile. I'm sure a few people would of gotten riled up. ;)

you should of came up with a story and let it fester for awhile. I'm sure a few people would of gotten riled up. ;)

oh god no..lol i had to get em to open then dispel this rumor real quick..id be laughing stock of the buick world getting beat by a wing and a fart can

It wouldn't have been an April Fools joke if you were racing my Honda.......CBR1100XX. :)

It wouldn't have been an April Fools joke if you were racing my Honda.......CBR1100XX. :)

That's what I figured Mike was going to say, it was a CBR1000. Honda makes great lawnmowers and motorcycles, LMAO!;)

Funny thing was, today i was out running errands and guess what pulled up right next to me at the light with clear traffic...LOL passenger was looking, I looked over (Yawn) he turned and said somthing to the driver and I heard the R's start to climb, light turned green and I left on Zero boost, stayed with him until i hit 2nd then stabbed it and away i went

Mcas, I knew you were fulla ****, when I seen the title.. and I was like "what???" then, I seen who wrote it, and I said, yea right, a honda beat him? Now I know it's crap. I had to open the thread anyways though lol.

Hey Mike, are you sure you didn't have a nightmare of being whipped by a wing and wake up in a cold sweat to make this thread? I think you did this to shake it off, LOL!

I got one this morning. Can't call it a race, it was an utter anihilation. I let it roll up into second before I realized the guy wanted to run. I think just the sound of my tires ripping through second gear and blasting by him made him wet himself. ;)

Haha there's a lot of hating on Hondas in here! Have any of you guys actually seen a fast one? Or are you too far out in BFE?

doesnt matter if its fast or not.... its still a HONDA.... everyone here loves the detriot muscle

Haha there's a lot of hating on Hondas in here! Have any of you guys actually seen a fast one? Or are you too far out in BFE?

Are you kidding? EVERY Honda around here is FAST!!! Or, so they tell me......:rolleyes:

The only thing the Hondas that I've met have over me is decibels.

That's what I figured Mike was going to say, it was a CBR1000. Honda makes great lawnmowers and motorcycles, LMAO!;)
Dont forget generators too LMAO Idk about bikes tho my insurance guy told me that more people die on hondas than any other any other bike :eek: Does that mean all the customers with complaints are dead?!!!:eek: That explains it :biggrin: Ps you got me too with this thread lol...

Back