B.O.P at Reynolds Ga. Nov 8th-10th

ACME RACING

( Adult Swim )
B.O.P at Reynolds Nov 8-10th , Silver Dollar Raceway.
Track opens at 10am, Test and Tune at 12 noon-9pm Friday, 8th...

Track opens at 9 am Saturday , Test and Tune 10am to 6 pm , Racing 2pm and 3pm. BBQ at 6...

Sunday track opens 9am .Test and Tune 10am-4pm, racing 2pm
===================================
More in call call Bennett Jones 229-263-7935
or e-mail

bennett@buickgsca.com

http://www.silverdollarraceway.com/pics.htm

===================================

:) alan

Tried to e-mail about the specs. but the gentleman's box was full----can anyone help out any info.My car WILL be back together by then and i am looking for a reason to run it.Thanks for any info.

Geoff

Last year other clubs showed up , Corvettes, Z06, 426 Dodge (oldie), a Turbo Honda that beat a GN :eek: . Also Camaros and some SuperCharged Mustangs. You can run as many times as you want. The races are heads up and bracket. Also theres a gamblers race , when everybody can pitch in money and win the pot. You can run any kind of tires......Tech is to make sure you aren't leaking anything and decent tires. Roll bar for real fast cars...
Lot of people from TurboBuick.com show up and have cook-outs and socialize.... :)

what kind of heads up racing is there and the rules? that will help me to decide to go or not. lookn for more heads up racing

REYNOLDS?? RULES??

Richie!! Just BE THERE!! There'll be a place for you to race!!!
Basically run what you brung is a good way to describe it.. Lots of FUN and worth the tow from NC..:cool: :cool: :D

Originally posted by TURBOKID
what kind of heads up racing is there and the rules? that will help me to decide to go or not. lookn for more heads up racing

Heads up on all the races. At 2pm and 3pm they have a Gamblers race (pay a fee that goes in a pot for the winners) and some bracket racing, but 90% of the racing for the 3 days is heads up, grudge, test and tune, pick-a-car-you-want-to-race, anything you want.....Very laid back, no hurry up or deadlines :cool:

alan

Looks like I will make this one(saturday) :D....but the car is still running in cripple mode :( ...Running pig rich at WOT....triing work work it all out before...even if I work it out I'll be the slowest one there...:eek:
Jim

Be a lot of "experts" at the track, so we can get it running right :cool: ....Looks like no rain and in the 65° temp range .. alan

WoooHooo...Got my ECM a few minutes ago, so the GN is gonna be ready to rock and roll this weekend. Looks like the weather is gonna be great for the weekend, so this should be an awesome event. See ya'll there...:D

Originally posted by ACME RACING
Be a lot of "experts" at the track, so we can get it running right :cool: ....Looks like no rain and in the 65° temp range .. alan

Thanks Alan ...I found part of my problem, the cross over pipe is leaking pretty bad. I'll drop it tonight and copper seal it and hope that it holds.

Jim

Originally posted by Ttype83
Thanks Alan ...I found part of my problem, the cross over pipe is leaking pretty bad. I'll drop it tonight and copper seal it and hope that it holds.

Jim

I use the silicone copper stuff, is that what you are going to use ? Sometimes you have to wiggle it around to get it to fit right..... :) alan

Yes that's the stuff, Thanks
I had alot of fun there saturday...and got a few idea's from the members there to look at to fix my car,

best time was 16.8 @ 80mph(stock ET 16.9) with a 0 boost launch, 7 psi max @ 3/4 throttle. Every time i tried to push it pass 7 psi it fell on it's face. Still very happy...matched my stock time without pushing the car hard and on 14" radials :D
Jim

Anyone happen to take any pictures of the event that you can post up on the net? i wanna see some other peoples pictures!!! I had a great time there, i think i saw your car Type83, was it white with a honda accord polished intake pipe, chrome air piece over the carburetor, and a K&N filter? looked really nice

Well, it was good and bad at Reynolds....Good being the car is now running pretty good after a weekend of fighting with the tune.......Bad being I didn't get that 10 sec pass I wanted. The real good was watching some fast azz TR/GN's torture the asphalt at Reynolds. All in all a very good way to spend a weekend...:D :D

Originally posted by GS70350
Anyone happen to take any pictures of the event that you can post up on the net? i wanna see some other peoples pictures!!! I had a great time there, i think i saw your car Type83, was it white with a honda accord polished intake pipe, chrome air piece over the carburetor, and a K&N filter? looked really nice

Yes that was my car, The chrome hat is stock for the car but the rest I got from another member that's converting he's 83 to a SFI/IC.
I line up behind one GN and wish that I got a pic of it launching.
I got a few pics, I'll try to get them posted or I can email them, Wish I had taken one with my car at the end of the row with all the GN and T type's :(

Originally posted by Ttype83
Yes that was my car, The chrome hat is stock for the car but the rest I got from another member that's converting he's 83 to a SFI/IC.
I line up behind one GN and wish that I got a pic of it launching.
I got a few pics, I'll try to get them posted or I can email them, Wish I had taken one with my car at the end of the row with all the GN and T type's :(

Jim,

I saw your car but didn't get to meet you. We were pitted over by the fence not too far from you. Glad you had a good time; we had a great time as well!