You can type here any text you want

B2B converted to SFI

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SloGN

I'm a ASSHOLE.....
Guys

i have recently had my fast box converted from a B2B set-up to a SFI unit. I'm having troubles with it stumbling off idle and it seems like that everything i do in the AE adjustments don't help. the car shows to go lean and sometimes it stalls and is very hard to restart. I'm using my calibration file that was in the box before it was converted.

So my qustion is do i need a new start up file made for a SFI unit?

Craig help!!!!!

I'm not Craig, but it shouldn't make that much diference. Are you running the stock type ignition?

I'm not Craig, but it shouldn't make that much diference. Are you running the stock type ignition?

cal

I'm using the type 2 coil pack and module set-up from a front wheel drive car.

go get it done cal, thats right! your the man!!
*BTW Cal sorry I haven't called summers in california are nuts!

XxDarkSidexX

I am not real familiar with that type of ignition, but I would think the module should act just like a stocker since it has been used on the stock ecm. I can only think of a couple things in the ecu that could matter. Verify the number of cylinders and the firing order is correct (165432) and make sure you don't have any crazy individual cylinder correction going on.

I had a similar problem but it ended up being the IAC perameter I had set to ramp the IAC out too quickly. No matter how much fuel I added to the AE it didn't account for how quickly the IAC was being pulled out.
I was being too agressive with it to prevent it from stalling if you were doing a burnout.
Post your tune up here as a attatchment and let us take a peek at it.
~Scott

hey guys

I am not seeing a cam sensor sync on the sfi box now. I have scoped out the signal wire and i have a very good clean siganl but the fast shows a 0 for the cam sync. I'm thinking this is causing my problem.

I have went and borrowed a B2B box from a friend and loaded my program in it and it run with no ill issues.

Back