You can type here any text you want

B4Black do you live by......

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ttype83

USAF Retired
Rich,
Do you live close to Belleville, Il ? I'll be up there starting the 8th for alittle while, maybe till the 17th. Depending on all the paper work I have to go thru. :( (contacting proposals)

Jim

No, sorry. :(

Belleville's down by St Louis and I'm up by Chicago. It's about 6 hours in between.

Bummer, Was hoping to take you to lunch or some thing. Weren't we all shooting to try to meet up at one of the up coming Buick races? I think that I remember Fred saying something about this...or was it someone else...darn memory.

Jim

"Weren't we all shooting to try to meet up at one of the up coming Buick races? I think that I remember Fred saying something about this...or was it someone else...darn memory. "

Yea, I did make that suggestion. When is the Bristol race ?

Just got off the phone with Red Whitmore from Bristel....B.O.P. for Bristel is going Sep 26,27,28th......I'm putting in for my vaction now....

Jim

I might be able to do that . Time will tell. 953 mile trip for me.

I said this the last couple of years and bailed, but I'm leaning towards going to Bowling Green again this year. Probably wouldn't bring a Turbo Buick though (nothing for a non-IC car to do there).

Bristol's too far for me. :(

Back