You can type here any text you want

Back home Sarasota

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboTnZ06

Go on red!
Just moved back home south of Sarasota after a few years in Dallas and then a couple years just west of Denver. Good to have nice weather to enjoy the vehicles.

I have bigger injectors on the way and an RJC plate and hopefully in a few weeks I'll be running at Bradenton to see what it can do at lower altitudes...Went 11.2 at Bandimere (5800 ft elevation). Should go tens "easy" with a decent launch. I could never spool up at Bandimere to get a good 60 foot on 28x9 MT's. On the street it is so much faster here than it was in Denver, simply unreal to have good DA on your side. I ran mid 11's when the DA was over 10,000 ft once.

Let me know when other Buicks are heading to a TnT or anything like that in the area...

TurboTnZ06 said:
Just moved back home south of Sarasota after a few years in Dallas and then a couple years just west of Denver. Good to have nice weather to enjoy the vehicles.

I have bigger injectors on the way and an RJC plate and hopefully in a few weeks I'll be running at Bradenton to see what it can do at lower altitudes...Went 11.2 at Bandimere (5800 ft elevation). Should go tens "easy" with a decent launch. I could never spool up at Bandimere to get a good 60 foot on 28x9 MT's. On the street it is so much faster here than it was in Denver, simply unreal to have good DA on your side. I ran mid 11's when the DA was over 10,000 ft once.

Let me know when other Buicks are heading to a TnT or anything like that in the area...
i heard the 21st,i believe of this month we all were meeting at bradenton motor sports,and also a few guys this weekend...i may go this weekend but will definately make it on the 21st,i joined the guys in largo last night,good turn-out...if i knew you were local here you could have joined me as i went to north port to wear out a couple friends cars..almost like duck hunting,i think..lol..maybe you could tune me into the low 11s?

Yeah I'm in North Port right now hanging at my brother's new house. I heard about the 21st getogether, but I think there aren't any slots to race open. I could come up to watch since I'll be in Sarasota in the AM on most Saturdays. Cruising to Largo sounds fun. How often do you guys do that?

that was the first time i went to largo,we all met one time at mels in bradenton and about 12 showed up..a few guys were talking about going this thursday to the track......north port...woowee those cops are nasty down there be carefull,ive heard those cops are board with time..ive had dealings in the past with them,trying to flee from nortport cops is not too easy...back in the day tho..but today we went way out price till it dead end and raced and right after i won ;) ,2 cops showed up and told me to move off the road?no one around but them...they will post next time they are going to meet in largo,if not im sure they will meet at mels soon...

Attachments

• Picture 252.jpg
    Picture 252.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 114
The North Port cops are the worst. I only go 4 mph over at most anywhere down there then I drop back down to the limit, and I have a Valentine One and I'm still not going to go fast or let them pull me for no reason.

Excellent.. someone else to represent...

The 21st will have a test and tune in the AM 10-2 and the track rental is in the afternoon. You need to get a hold of Claire to see if a spot opens up.. worst case, come to TNT and then stick around.. somebody doesnt show.. you buy theyre spot.

Tommy.. 11's are doable.. you need good rubber on that car.. and start working on the seat time deal..

Sat nites are every weekend...

Hopefully be at the track this thursday shakin down the new computer..

Cheers

Thanks Razor. I'm waiting for my 60# injectors to show up. Hopefully I'll have it all back together by the 21st. If so, I'll be at the AM TnT on the 21st to scare the Fbod guys a little. Shootin' for high 10's. It will be a new setup with a couple of Jay Carter chips so we'll see what happens. Might have to have Jay take out/add some timing or add/remove fuel since it is the first time to the track with the 60's. Went 11.2 with Jay's chips and only 48# injectors:-0 at Bandimere. If she isn't running yet I'll try to swing by and watch in my Z06 (needs a better clutch if I were to race it- the new LS7 clutch would be perfect I think).

Hi this is JDSGNX i live in englewood , work for PEPSI in North Port, give me a call I love to fill you in on all the local events, GLAD to hear of another LC2.

941 416 7509 cell

thanks JD :cool: :cool: :cool:

jdsgnx said:
Hi this is JDSGNX i live in englewood , work for PEPSI in North Port, give me a call I love to fill you in on all the local events, GLAD to hear of another LC2.

941 416 7509 cell

Englewood? Cool. Actually I'm a graduate of LBHS and I think I'm setting up an office to work from (building software) at a property my family owns in Englewood. Being on the water in is a little nicer than North Port;)

Englewood- It really is a small drinking town with a fishing problem...

jdsgnx said:

941 416 7509 cell

JD Gimme a call tomorrow at my work. I am finally back at work. I will be at the track rental next weekend also.

Back