Back in a TR

QWICK6-MA

Hello everyone,

I finally ended up trading my mustang that I had on this site and am now back in a TR. I ended up with a limited T.
After owning GN's for close to 17 years and being away from them for 5 years, it is a good feeling to be back enjoying them. I ended up trading with a gentlemen from this site that lives out in WI. I am from MA and we ended up making the trade in PA. The 9 hour ride each way was well worth it. I will definetly be on these forums to get info and to get back into it. Attached is a picture from the last owner. I will take more when the weather is better. Also, is there any way to change my username?

Attachments

• IMG_1885.JPG
    IMG_1885.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 684
Looks good. Glad to see you get back into a turbobuick. What are some of the details of the car.

Looks nice, very nice!

There is a sticky at the top in the LOUNGE, might try posting there, when that doesnt work, pm sgrim and hopefully you can get it changed to something better :)

Congrats on the new car
BW

That's not the same car that Chris Cornett owned, is it?

He lives around the Detroit area, I seem to remember his having opera and vanity lights though.

So if it's not the same car, that makes two of them with the same color options - awesome. I want to find one like that one of these days.

Thanks Kenny,

I know the gentlemen I bought it from lives in WI. I believe he owned it for 4-5 years. I will be enjoying for sure. Thanks for the compliments.

Must be a different one. Chris had his for ~2 years if I remember right. I contacted him about it because I wanted to buy it, but he had sold it to someone local. Don't know where it is now, I have some pics of it but they're on my home desktop and I'm at work. Thinking about it now his was a astro roof as well...

Black out package Limiteds are awesome. :cool:

Kenny

That is Chris Cornett's old car & it is an astroroof, Peter that is who I bought it from when I still lived in michigan. I would love to see some old pictures of the car also. Enjoy peter, I miss her already.

Jeff

Beautiful car man. I like it. What's your rims? Is that Gram Lights? Looks very good on your car. Perfect!

Welcome Back!

Very Nice!! I like the body color/roof top & wheel combo it all looks great!

Would definitely like to see some more pics!

Kenny

That is Chris Cornett's old car & it is an astroroof, Peter that is who I bought it from when I still lived in michigan. I would love to see some old pictures of the car also. Enjoy peter, I miss her already.

Jeff

I wish I would have known you were selling it, I love the options on that car.

I'll try to dig up the pics Chris sent me when he first bought it.

If you ever go to sell it, let me know. I'd love to have it. :biggrin: