You can type here any text you want

Back In The Saddle Again

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

flipmo

"Come Correct - Boosted"
Hi Guys. Well, I knew the "BUG" would come again soon. Does anyone out there have a Solid Stage 2 for sale. Of course, I am no tire kicker and am ready to finally join the club.

Tell me what you have. However, I am looking for one with all the "Bells and Whistles" with some creature comforts as well.

Thanks In Advance

flip:biggrin:

did you ever buy the gnx

Unfortunately no, I didn't. Recently came awful close to stealing one; however, we were a few Gs apart. I am still looking for the right one but of course at the right price. (I don't recall stating openly I was looking for a GNX). Did I let the cat out of the bag?

If opportunity knocks, I'll answer. I still would like to have a solid "Stage II" car and have always wanted one. Hopefully one of my two desired cars will pop up on the radar soon.

Thanks

flip

i thought you were trying to decide between a zr1 and a gnx-- i never saw a zr1 run over 13.6 at milan track in mich(when they were new)--stock gnx without chip or anything ran 13.4--- my friend had a very very stock gnx that got into the low 11"s--no heads or engine work --just a 32 turbo

i thought you were trying to decide between a zr1 and a gnx-- i never saw a zr1 run over 13.6 at milan track in mich(when they were new)--stock gnx without chip or anything ran 13.4--- my friend had a very very stock gnx that got into the low 11"s--no heads or engine work --just a 32 turbo

Well, I'm really looking for Stage II moreso than I am for a GNX. However, if the right GNX comes along at the right price - Who Knows? I know there have to be some Stage II owners out there wanting to sale their cars. Patience is a "Virtue".

Thanks

flip

I bought one complete some time ago and got a reallly good deal. I would see if Bill A engine sold his it was priced right for the goods.

I thought I knew someone with a motor for sale.....

I'm working on the SIG now. I'll post PICs shortly. It is a Stage II block built by Duttweiler.

Thanks

flip

Back