You can type here any text you want

Back into the G/N

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

flowerpower

Just wanted to pop in and say hello...
I've had my 1986 G/N for 6 years now..I was here back in 01-03...but in 03 I fell into hard times by getting laid off of my job where I've been for 10 years..I got a different job and with in 6 months got laid off that one too...My G/n has been in the garage since 03 and under a car cover ....the only time light got in side was at x-mas when I hid the presents in there..lol..
Well last year I got a really good job doing what I did best..I setup 200ton punch presses...I've been doing this since 2 months out of high school ....Well

Back on 22 of Nov both of my hands were crushed in a 200ton punch press...
I loosed 2 fingers on the right hand and my thumb and 1st finger along with all of the index's finger bones in the hand on the left but the index finger was still good just cutoff so they put it on my thumb :eek: "everyone need a thumb right" and I have a little movement in it now ...

Well 2 weeks in the hospital and 4 operations 2 skin grafts later I'm doing much better.. also I dont work now and got alot of extra time and extra money too...lol

In those 3 years of hard times I almost sold that car like 4 times and one time for like $2500 but the guy couldn't come up with the money..well now I can play and get the stuff I always wanted to get for it..
Anyway its good to be back and I'm glade I never sold it..:D :D

Thanks guys.... Eric
O-yea I got some pics of the hands when I got to the hospital of yas would like to see

Attachments

• Picture 186.jpg
    Picture 186.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 161
  • Picture 189.jpg
    Picture 189.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 162
You have had bad luck for sure. Keep the GN and you will enjoy it.

Back