You can type here any text you want

Bad Ass Syclone , Updates 2008

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
sick. cant wait to see the videos of it running and going down the track. thanks for posting that up and keeping us up to date.

Thanks for the update Robert, sounds like you're looking to better your own record as the fastest AWD Syclone!:cool:

Did he say mid-eights????????????

Yes he did :D and I know we will get down there this -08 season..

The SY is more powerfull than 2 years ago (when he run the 8.98@155) (1,38 in 60`)

But more power have a side effekt, we lost the tracktion on the first 80-100 feet

The -07 season was a troublesome year, and we have paid attension to the part of the run NOT working.. the dreaded 60`

All we´ve seen is truck hooking up (cold tires, its hard to do burnout with AWD) then after about 10 feet the tires breake loose and to much spinning on tires for almost 100 feet kills bouth 60` (1,45?!?)and 1/4 mile ET.. still a good set off 9.0X@ 158 MPH !!!!!!

A new aproach will "fix" this and we hope to land the 60`in the 1,34-1,38 then its just a Q on how deep into the 8 he will go..

Promise U gona see it on U-tub when its done

Im assuming you will keep AWD. Wow, that thing must be a handful on the street. Im glad ur going with the N20 to spool that thing up. Lets see some videos robert? Even if it's of you just starting it up. I'm sure we'd all like to hear that....;)

I can't believe that AWD is standing up to that abuse! Kool.

Its still to be AWD and STREET LEGAL !!!!

And yes its a stock transfer case (Ty), and stock front diff.. 4L80e trans WITH lockup..

The N2O is only IF, has not been a problem spool the turbo´s before and guess there will not be anny problems its a ball bearing easy spool turbo ;D

Driving around town is a peace of cake, untill U unleach it :D

Back