You can type here any text you want

Bad Burnout At Bowling Green !!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

III'S 87 GN

This Is What Happens When You Get Peer Pressure From The Guys That Stay At Motel V6 At Bowling Green. :D

Attachments

• bgcrash 008.JPE
    bgcrash 008.JPE
    15.7 KB · Views: 679
  • bgcrash 017.JPE
    bgcrash 017.JPE
    14.9 KB · Views: 644
  • bgcrash 019.JPE
    bgcrash 019.JPE
    15.1 KB · Views: 626
That's a lot of damage for just hitting a fence. there must have been more involved than peer pressure...like beer pressure. :p

atleast it will power itself into a

fence :biggrin: Wait its not a turbo buick its not broke all the time. :confused:

zeus87gn said:
That's a lot of damage for just hitting a fence. there must have been more involved than peer pressure...like beer pressure. :p
A friend of mine is down there too, he told me about it earlier. The guy also hit that big a$$ dumpster right behind the car in the second pic. :redface:
Said his throttle was stuck, my friend looked over the car (as some other guy was jumping on the hood to try and open it). He had a cable tied to the carb linkage that ran inside the car that "Bubba" operated by hand.

III'S 87 GN, did you get any pictures of the guy jumping on the hood or the F350 dragging the Gutless across the lot? My friend said that whole scene was hilarious!!

SC231GTP said:
A friend of mine is down there too, he told me about it earlier. The guy also hit that big a$$ dumpster right behind the car in the second pic. :redface:
Said his throttle was stuck, my friend looked over the car (as some other guy was jumping on the hood to try and open it). He had a cable tied to the carb linkage that ran inside the car that "Bubba" operated by hand.

III'S 87 GN, did you get any pictures of the guy jumping on the hood or the F350 dragging the Gutless across the lot? My friend said that whole scene was hilarious!!

yes,

Attachments

• bgcrash 023.JPE
    bgcrash 023.JPE
    14.5 KB · Views: 383
  • bgcrash 018.JPE
    bgcrash 018.JPE
    14.5 KB · Views: 355
This was my first year there at BG and i had a blast. I went with my roomate (neil aka 8uwith6) and the KC boys after we pushed the car over to the gas station next door i snapped these 2 ....sorry for the quality its off a treo 650 at like 11:30 at night.

Attachments

• buick_051806_012.jpg
    buick_051806_012.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 241
  • buick_051806_013.jpg
    buick_051806_013.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 224
One of the top 5 most funny monents of my life, I will never forget it! There was actually a ditch just beyond that fence that the front tires went into. I dragged it out with my truck, Jeff convinced the guy he could drive it home and he gave him the keys!!!!! Throttle was operated by hand with a cable and it stuck wide open before the crash, it flew in front of my truck and smashed the dumpster.The guy was worried to death about his battery, Jeff said "F the battery dude, your car is totalled" he replied, " You dont understand how valuable a battery is to me, I have to swap it between 3 cars",Unbelievably funny!!!!

Yeah, you ever have that superslowmo camera vision when you watch something so unbelievable? Yeah, that was Thursday night in the Motel V6 parking lot. Dude rolls up in his cutty lol and of course we got the water box ready and we give him the national sign for "lightem up". He got this goofy grin and proceeded to WOT the car from the pool area!!! Well, the next thing we saw was this car flying down the parking lot at WOT with the brakes on dragging the front tires and then BOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!! It was the coolest thing I have ever seen, like straight out of a movie! I couldnt help but laugh, but we were all worried about the poor guy. After we saw he was okay, it was great that a lot of people helped him out including my father and I. We pushed the car over to the Chevron and somebody took the ol' boy home. Stand up stuff there. Anyhow, it is definately something the KC crew as well as everyone else in the parking lot that night will never forget.

haha damn right!!! that is so much neater with a flash...lol

everynight something happened!!! great start for me!!!

Quiky One said:
wow....Was the guy mad he totalled his car? Anyone have it on video?

Jason

He was much more concerned that someone would steal his battery and that is no BS!

haha..i remember that... JP and i were diggin through thte truck of parts to find a bolt for a battery post so we could try and start it..

what a great week!

EightSecV6 said:
He was much more concerned that someone would steal his battery and that is no BS!
Thats great. Did he have quick disconnects so he could change the battery on the fly? :D

Jason

Back