You can type here any text you want

BAD FPR?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

klmnla

Watson LA
Is it possible that the FPR could cause too much fuel pressure during WOT? I noticed that I start out at about 42psi, and when I hit 15lbs of boost, the fuel pressure is hitting 60psi, and the BL drops from 128 to about 115-119, as if there is a rich condition. Anyone seen this? I was testing it out after adding 5 gals of 112 race gas to about 10 gallons of 93 to see if my miss at WOT would get any better. Nothing has worked yet. I have minimal KR at WOT, but have to roll into it until I get this missing at WOT fixed.

"Start out at 42". Is that what the fpr is set at w/ the vac hose off/plugged, or with it on?

"Start out at 42". Is that what the fpr is set at w/ the vac hose off/plugged, or with it on?

Yes, set at 42 with hose off, and idles at about 38 with line on. Rises with boost, just seems it goes a little high, possibly causing BLM to go a little low.

I think using a wide band would be much more accurate at determining what's going on. The further from Stoic the NB gets, the less reliable the reading.

Back