You can type here any text you want

bad fuel regulator ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Is it a adjustable regulator? I have a stock looking billet topped adjustale regulator if you need it-$45. Shipped.

just went out to crank it for first time today and it wouldnt start. i have a whopping 10 lbs of fuel pressure. the pump is hotwired and i hear it start and the relay is good.....so i swapped out the vacuum on regulator for the one boost gauge was hooked to but still no more than 10 lbs of pressure.

just went out to crank it for first time today and it wouldnt start. i have a whopping 10 lbs of fuel pressure. the pump is hotwired and i hear it start and the relay is good.....so i swapped out the vacuum on regulator for the one boost gauge was hooked to but still no more than 10 lbs of pressure.

How old is the fuel pump and is it stock or have you replaced it with a hi-performance pump?

Have you replaced the fuel strainer on the pump or the inline fuel filter?

just had the pump out a couple weeks ago. the fuel sock looked fine and we used the pump to pump fuel out of the old tank that was on the car (no in tank pump in it) and it was fine then. whats the easiest way to find out if its the pump or the regulator ? only have the money for one or the other today. its my daily driver so i gotta fix it today.

no filter on the front or rear lines that ive seen. and yes i know that isnt good but it was something that wasnt there when i got the motor and never remembered to pick one up when it was going in the car.

+

first replace you f.press.gauge with a known good one and start from there ..:biggrin:

Back