You can type here any text you want

bad miss

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TTChevelle

I have a tt stage 2 it makes great power on the dyno, but I took it to the track it left ok but when I hit 2 gear then started mising bad. so I by passed the msd dis then it went 8.73, then I put a new msd dis on it and the same thin is going on:(
Any ideals?
should I convert it to a dis. with a 7al2?

thanks Dave

Dave ,
Get rid of it. Many of us have had the same results. Convert to a distributor with a 7AL box and dont look back.

There are lots of old posts about that POS DIS4

I had a bad miss once.I posted here and Billy Anderson said it was most probable the valve spring were beat.Put new ones on and it went away.
Just my 2 cents.
Tony

TTChevelle said:
are you guys running the stock crank trigger also?

I'm running a FAST, points-out to a 7AL-2 box, distributor, but a stock TR crank sensor. A little custom harness and ECU work (Todd K.) was necessary to do this. FWIW, everyone else I've seen make the conversion changes to a crank trigger.

Art

Louie L. said:
Dave ,
Get rid of it. Many of us have had the same results. Convert to a distributor with a 7AL box and dont look back.

There are lots of old posts about that POS DIS4
This post just reminded me of a 7AL & 2 step that I keep forgetting to put up for sale. 949-378-1590 if interested make offer. Came off my TT V/8 car & worked well. I am presently out of town & unable to recieve e-mail. Regards Lou

Back